Kozikowski Kaszewski & Partners Law Firm welcomes law students and graduates for practical training. We offer a flexible partnership so that we can tailor the internship programme to the individual needs and expectations of each intern. During the internship, we provide mentoring and the opportunity to participate in interesting projects and cases. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your professional skills.
If you are interested in a job or internship, please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter with particular reference to your previous work experience and acquired skills (specialisation) to the mail or email address of the Firm:
W związku z dynamicznym rozwojem Kancelaria Kozikowski Kaszewski i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni Spółka Partnerska z siedzibą w Gdańsku poszukuje do swojego zespołu: APLIKANTA RADCOWSKIEGO rozpoczynającego I rok szkoleniowy od stycznia 2024 roku
Information clause in the recruitment process - RODO
- By submitting your application (CV) to us, you agree that we may process the personal data you have provided for the duration of the recruitment process, which includes the period during which we are awaiting information about the vacancy for the position, under the terms of this information clause.
- If you do not consent to our processing of your data under the terms of this clause, please email us at email@example.com a request to delete your application, which will result in the immediate and permanent deletion of all your data by us.
- In your application (CV), please obligatorily include the clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the submitted application under the terms of the information clause for the recruitment process, available at http://www.krpmk.pl/praca-i-praktyki. I have read the contents of this clause and my rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1)." Applications sent without the required clause will be permanently deleted and will not participate in the recruitment process.
- Pursuant to Article 13(1)-(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, pp. 1), we would like to inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is Kozikowski Kaszewski i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni spółka partnerska with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-243) at ul. Brzozowa 3B/1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk VII Economic Division of the National Court Register under number 0000838850, NIP: 586-213-93-13.
- As an administrator, we will process your data for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process and informing you of vacancies for positions on the basis of your consent (basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA) with the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- We will also process your personal data:
- for archival (evidential) purposes in pursuit of our legitimate interest in preserving information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- for the possible establishment, investigation or defence of claims being the exercise of our legitimate interest in doing so (basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to process your data which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data is necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
- We may process your personal data for the purposes of conducting the recruitment process and informing you of vacancies for positions until you object to its processing for this purpose or we determine that it has become obsolete.
- In accordance with the RODO, you are entitled to:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your data;
- The right to rectification (amendment) of your data;
- The right to erasure, restriction of data processing;
- The right to object to the processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The provision of data is voluntary, but is necessary in order to participate in the recruitment process and to obtain information about vacancies for positions and to access and use our software.